Our skin is the largest and most visible organ in the body. It also exposes to being naturally prone to diseases and being visible makes it even more difficult to mask. This often leads us to face the stigma associated with skin diseases, no matter how harmless they may be.
Scientific advancements in medical science have helped us take a giant leap in terms of treatment modalities in the field of dermatology. However, with the boom in the internet and information being available at our finger tips easily, it has led to many occurrences of misdiagnoses, self-treatment causing unnecessary stress and anxiety.
Facilities and Services:
Probably the most ignored organ in the body, our skin is precious and deserves to be pampered. We, at Meitra Hospital, take pride in ourselves for providing a comprehensive yet individualized and compassionate service in the field of Dermatology. Our specialists focus far beneath the skin providing expert diagnosis and treatment for all types of disorders for skin, hair and nails. And most importantly, today, Dermatology is never complete without Cosmetology wherein priority is given to restoring and rejuvenating your skin.
- Radio Surgery/Electrosurgery: Removal of small growths like DPN, verrucae, molluscum, skin tags can be done with minimal tissue trauma, faster healing and good aesthetic results.
- Chemical Peeling: For this process, a chemical agent, most commonly, fruit acids of defined strength is applied to the skin causing controlled destruction of the superficial layers. This process is recommended for acne, post acne scars, aging and photoaging skin, and pigmentary abnormalities.
- Skin Biopsy: This is recommended for diagnosis and sometimes, treatment of various skin conditions.
- Comedone Extraction: Extraction of comedones using scientific and sterile techniques for people with active acne/pimples.
- Micro-needling: Micro-needling is a simple technique using instruments with tiny needles which causes micro injuries in the skin, breaking down old collagen and inducing new collagen synthesis. This is used for the treatment of scars and skin rejuvenation.
- Intralesional Injections: Injection of medications for skin conditions like hypertrophic scars, keloids, hair loss.
- PRP Therapy: Platelet rich plasma, prepared from patients own blood is injected for various conditions like hair loss, facial rejuvenation, striae and scars.
Visit Our Facility
Our facilities are deployed with highly innovative world-class technology that is capable of transforming healthcare.
Visit Our Doctors
Doctors at Meitra are not only famous for their expertise, but for their friendly and welcoming approach.
Welcome to India
Are you planning to visit Meitra? All the procedures are responsibly taken care of.