All patients receive globally benchmarked medical assistance. The protocols are designed to respond rapidly and have proven outcomes at par with very best in the world. The team consisting of Cardiologists, Neurologists, Neurosurgeons, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Gastroenterologists, Pulmonologists alongside trained, qualified, and experienced emergency physicians and nurses attend every patient with their highest level of skill and expertise and make Golden Hour treatment highly effective.
Facilities and Services:
• 17 bedded emergency department
• 1 resuscitation suite
• 1 procedure room
• 5 blue priority beds
• 5 negative pressure isolation rooms
• 8 green priority beds
• Cutting-edge monitoring equipment and life support devices attached to all beds
• Multi-parking Ambulance-bay with direct access to triage
• Dedicated Trauma Team consisting of Neurosurgeon, Orthopaedic surgeon, General & Gastro surgeon, Cardiothoracic surgeon, plastic and reconstructive surgeon, critical care team
• D-Level mobile ICU ambulance and transfer team withcall to dispatch time for high priority cases is kept less than 10 minutes
• Ambulances are equipped with high-end portable ventilators, monitors, defibrillators, etc.
• ACLS and BLS training for healthcare providers and layman rescuers. Emergency department conducts regular trainings for healthcare providers of Meitra Hospital and others and also for lay man rescuers
Visit Our Facility
Our facilities are deployed with highly innovative world-class technology that is capable of transforming healthcare.
Visit Our Doctors
Doctors at Meitra are not only famous for their expertise, but their friendly and welcoming approach.
Welcome to India
Are you planning to visit Meitra? All the procedures are responsibly taken care of.