The Centre comprises of three main departments: Medical Gastroenterology, Surgical Gastroenterology and Interventional Gastro Radiology. These departments are led by a team of highly skilled and trained gastroenterologists, surgeons, endoscopists and experts in interventional radiology. Backed by advanced cutting-edge technology these experts treat digestive diseases ranging from minor illnesses to the most complicated ones. The entire spectrum of interventions from minor procedures to the most advanced interventions and surgeries are performed with utmost precision.
Dr Abdul Majeed
Dr Abdul Majeed, a renowned medical Gastroenterologist with clinical experience, is an expert in diagnostic and therapeutic upper and lower GI endoscopy procedures. Such expertise enables him to diagnose and manage all kinds of gastrointestinal disorders in patients across all age groups.
- Oesophageal & Rectal Manometry
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Upper and Lower GI Endoscopy
- MBBS from Government Medical College, Kozhikode (2013)
- MD in General Medicine) fromVardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi (2017)
- DM in Gastroenterology from Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow
- Advanced Endoscopy Training from Aryavart Hospital, Meerut (November – December 2020)
- DM(Senior Resident) atSanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow (September 2017 – September 2020)
- Short term Senior Resident at Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow(September – December 2020)
- Consultant – Department of Gastroenterologyat Almas Hospital, Kottakkal(January 2021- June 2021)
Visit Our Facility
Our facilities are deployed with highly innovative world-class technology that is capable of transforming healthcare.
Visit Our Doctors
Doctors at Meitra are not only famous for their expertise, but their friendly and welcoming approach.
Welcome to India
Are you planning to visit Meitra? All the procedures are responsibly taken care of.