Dr. Anup S Nair
Dr Anup S Nair completed his studies from various recognized government medical colleges in India. He has various research papers and oral paper presentations to his credit at national and international Gastroenterology and Hepatology conferences. His special interests are in therapeutic upper and lower GI Endoscopy, ERCP, endoscopic ultrasonography, management of fatty liver disease, Cirrhosis of liver, viral hepatitis and inflammatory bowel disease.
- Therapeutic upper and lower GI Endoscopy
- Endoscopic ultrasonography
- Management of fatty liver disease
- Cirrhosis of liver
- Viral hepatitis
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Assistant Professor , Dept of Gastroenterology & Hepatology at Government Medical College , Calicut from August 2018 to March 2019.
- Senior Resident, Dept of Gastroenterology & Hepatology at Government College, Calicut from Aug 2015 to July 2018
- Consultant Physician at Maria Hospital, Adoor, Kerala from Dec 2013 to July 2015
- Consultant Physician at MGMM Medical Center, Pathanamthitta, Kerala from July 2012 to Nov 2013
- RMO Department of General Medicine at MGM Medical Collge, Indore from May 2009 to May 2012
- Assistant Surgeon at Govt. District Hospital, Kannur from Jan 2007 to July 2007
- Original article: Pan Genotypic response to combination treatment with Sofosbuvir and Daclatasvir in Chronic Hepatitis C patients. Published in International journal of Biomedical research ISSN: 0976-9633(online) ; 2455-0566(print) Journal DOI: https://doi.org/10.7439/ijbr
- Impact of sustained virological response on indirect serum biochemical markers of fibrosis in chronic hepaitis C patients
- Impact of sustained Virological response on indirect serum biomarkers of fibrosis in chronic hepatitis C patients. (To be published)
Visit Our Facility
Our facilities are deployed with highly innovative world-class technology that is capable of transforming healthcare.
Visit Our Doctors
Doctors at Meitra are not only famous for their expertise, but their friendly and welcoming approach.
Welcome to India
Are you planning to visit Meitra? All the procedures are responsibly taken care of.