Dr Chothisha P
Dr Chothisha, Senior Registrar – Department of Pathology and Medical Officer – Meitra Hospital Blood Bank is a skilled pathologist whose expertise lies in routine Histopathology, Onco Pathology, Cytopathology and Hematopathology.
- Renal Pathology
- Onco Pathology
- English, Malayalam
Awards & Recognition
- Gold medalist in MD Pathology from Amrita Viswa Vidyapeetham
Research & Publications
- Mucinous tubular and spindle cell carcinoma of kidney: a case series in Journal: International Journal of Current Medical and Pharmaceutical Research by Dr Chothisha, Dr Jyotsna Yeshodharan, Dr Archana George and Dr Bindhu, Mangalath Rajamma
- DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.24327/23956429.ijcmpr202002840
- Programmed death ligand-1 expression in head and neck squamous carcinoma and their impact on clinical outcomes by Chothisha P, Ajit Nambiar, Narayana Raju, SubramaniaIyer K from Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi, Kerala, India
- Indian journal of Pathology and Microbiology –Volume 61 Supplement 1 November 2018
Visit Our Facility
Our facilities are deployed with highly innovative world-class technology that is capable of transforming healthcare.
Visit Our Doctors
Doctors at Meitra are not only famous for their expertise, but their friendly and welcoming approach.
Welcome to India
Are you planning to visit Meitra? All the procedures are responsibly taken care of.