Dr Deepak Janardhan
Dr. Deepak is an experienced Head and Neck Surgeon with an ENT base. His repertoire in managing complicated Head and Neck cancer surgeries, stems from nearly a decade of exclusive experience in this field, at Regional Cancer Centre (RCC), Trivandrum. Not only did he acquire his Fellowship in Head and Neck Surgery from RCC but also served as an Assistant Professor there. He has extensive training in diagnostic, flexible and rigid endoscopies and biopsies. He has to his credit, published numerous research articles and presented papers in both National and International platforms. He is also a skilled organizer and been instrumental in organizing academic CME’s and conferences.
- Advanced Oral (tongue, buccal and jaw) cancer resections with Neck dissections and Reconstructions
- Extensive and recurrent Thyroid and Parotid cancer resections
- Parathyroid tumor excision
- Laryngeal cancer surgeries for advanced stage and Laser assisted micro laryngeal / conservation
- surgeries for early stage
- Prosthetic speech rehabilitation for Laryngectomies
- Extended Maxillectomies and Orbital exenteration
- Parapharyngeal tumor excision
- Association of Otolaryngologists of India
- Indian Association of Surgical Oncology
- Foundation for Head and Neck Oncology
- Indian Medical Association
- Gold medalist – MS ENT
Visit Our Facility
Our facilities are deployed with highly innovative world-class technology that is capable of transforming healthcare.
Visit Our Doctors
Doctors at Meitra are not only famous for their expertise, but their friendly and welcoming approach.
Welcome to India
Are you planning to visit Meitra? All the procedures are responsibly taken care of.