Dr. Jithesh K
Dr Jithesh K is a Senior Consultant in the Department of Internal Medicine at Meitra. He is a Green Belt medical professional with nearly 12 years of experience in Internal Medicine, Hospital Administration and Research & Teaching. He is very well experienced in various clinical procedures. He is also experienced in facilitating/coaching to students by using interactive case discussions and valuable approaches to help students learn and apply concepts in subjects. He is highly proficient in managing difficult cases, studying the case history & finding out medical solutions with special interest in Infectious Diseases, Geriatrics, Diabetology and Critical Care cases.
- MBBS, MD (General Medicine)
- Lumbar Puncture
- Bone Marrow Aspiration
- Bone Marrow Trephine Biopsy
- Pleural Biopsy
- Pleural Fluid Aspiration
- Fine Needle Aspiration
- Endotracheal Intubation
- BLS & ACLS
- Basic Ventilator Management
- MBBS from Calicut Medical College
- MD General Medicine from Calicut Medical College
- MBA in Hospital Administration from ICFAI
- Specialist Physician-Internal Medicine in Iqraa Hospital (June 2006 – Nov 2006)
- Senior Lecturer at Calicut Medical College (2007 – 2008)
- Consultant Physician at Baby Memorial Hospital (2008 – 2016)
- Senior Consultant and Deputy Medical Director at Starcare Hospital (2016 – 2019 Aug)
Research & Publications/presentations:
- Antibiotic Impregnated Implant for Treating Melioidosis Osteomyelitis & presented in API-Kerala Branch
- Idiopathic Hypoparathyroidism Presenting as Secondary Myelofibrosis (K Jithesh, S.Narayanan Potti, P.K.Sasidharan, JAPI: Vol. 54 – October 2006)
- An Uncommon Connective Tissue Disorder-“Dermato Myositis” Calfim Journal of Internal Medicine, Vol. 1, No. 2; Sep – Dec 2005
- Fasting Lipid Profile Changes in Patients with Leptospirosis and its Usefulness in Predicting the Degree of Hepatic and Renal Dysfunction
- A Cross-sectional Study to Estimate Prevalence of Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Diseases and its Correlation with Metabolic Syndrome, Diabetes Mellitus, Dyslipidemia & Hypothyroidism between age group of 18-45 years
- A Study of Echocardiographic Evaluation of Diastolic Dysfunction in Asymptomatic Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Patients
- Correlation of Carotid Intima – Media Thickness and Lipid Profile with HBA1C & Blood Sugar levels in patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
Visit Our Facility
Our facilities are deployed with highly innovative world-class technology that is capable of transforming healthcare.
Visit Our Doctors
Doctors at Meitra are not only famous for their expertise, but for their friendly and welcoming approach.
Welcome to India
Are you planning to visit Meitra? All the procedures are responsibly taken care of.