Dr. Mishal Johny
Neurosurgeon with more than a decade of experience in advanced brain and spine surgery with extensive expertise in minimally invasive brain and spine surgeries (key hole surgery) for different disease states (Tumours & discs). He completed his MBBS from Government Medical College, Kozhikode, and his MS General Surgery and MCh in Neurosurgery from Govt Medical College, Kottayam. Further, he has completed a clinical observer ship from Pauline Braathen Institute of Neurosciences, Cleveland clinic, Florida. He has also obtained training for Intra operative angiogram and tumor fluorescence from Regensburg University Germany. The years long experience has made him a proficient in the management of brain and spine tumours (Neuro oncology). He has a keen interest in Neuro critical care of patients with severe disease of brain and spine, He has been handling operative and non-operative management of neuro trauma patients (brain and spine surgery)
Holds special interest and expertise in Endoscopic skull base and pituitary surgeries.
- MBBS, MS, MCh
- Brain and spine tumor (Neuro-oncology)
- Brain and spine injury (Neurotrauma)
- Key hole surgery for brain and spine (Tumors and discs)
- Endoscopic Skull base and pituitary surgeries
- Neuro critical care
- Skull base Surgery
- Surgery for intracranial aneurysms
- Microvascular decompression surgery for Trigeminal Neuralgia (MVD)
- More than 10 years experience in high volume Neurological facilities
- Consultant Neuro Surgeon – Aster MIMS , Kozhikode
- Senior Consultant Neuro Surgeon – Meitra Hospital , Kozhikode
Visit Our Facility
Our facilities are deployed with highly innovative world-class technology that is capable of transforming healthcare.
Visit Our Doctors
Doctors at Meitra are not only famous for their expertise, but for their friendly and welcoming approach.
Welcome to India
Are you planning to visit Meitra? All the procedures are responsibly taken care of.