Dr. Mohammed Rafeeque P K
A dynamic and dedicated Neuro and Vascular Interventionist who takes catheter based therapies to a new level of perfection. Trained from one of the best centres in the country with more than 10 years of experience in the field behind him. He believes in success of team work & wholistic approach in patient care and is an ethically driven hardcore professional.
His areas of special interest are endovascular treatment of Brain Aneurysm / AVM , Acute Stroke Interventions , Spinal vascular procedures , paediatric neuro-interventions and embolization in life threatening bleeding.
- Endovascular treatment of brain aneurysm / AVM
- Acute Stroke Interventions
- Spinal Vascular Procedures
- Pediatric neurointerventions
- Emolosation in life threatening bleeding
- First to do intrecranial CTO angioplasty and stenting in India
- First to do neurointervention under exclusive 4D Robotic navigation in the country
- First to do carotid stenting via distal radial anatomical snuff box in the country
- First to do acute stroke thrombectomy in a kerala government medical college.
- First to do interventions for a life threatening bleeding in a Kerala Government Medical College and Government sector hospital.
- First to do radiofrequency ablation for lung cancer in the state.
- First to do Microwave ablation for lung cancer in Kerala
- First to do Radiofrequency ablation for liver cancer in North Kerala.
- Life Member Society of Therapeutic Neurointerventions
- Life Member Indian Society of Vascular and Interventional Radiology
- Life Member Indian Society of Interventional Oncology
- Life Member of Indian Medical Association
- Life Member of Indian Radiology and Imaging Association
- Member Calicut Neuro Society
Visit Our Facility
Our facilities are deployed with highly innovative world-class technology that is capable of transforming healthcare.
Visit Our Doctors
Doctors at Meitra are not only famous for their expertise, but their friendly and welcoming approach.
Welcome to India
Are you planning to visit Meitra? All the procedures are responsibly taken care of.