Dr. Mohammed Rafeeque P K
Dr. Mohammed Rafeeque, Interventional Radiologist – Centre of Excellence for Neuro Sciences , is an ethically driven dynamic professional with 10 years of rich experience in the field of Neuro Sciences . A dynamic and dedicated Neuro and Vascular Interventionist who takes catheter based therapies to a new level of perfection. Trained from one of the best centres in the country he believes in success of team work & wholistic approach in patient care.
His areas of special interest are endovascular treatment of Brain Aneurysm / AVM , Acute Stroke Interventions , Spinal vascular procedures , paediatric neuro-interventions and embolization in life threatening bleeding.
- Endovascular treatment of brain aneurysm / AVM
- Acute Stroke Interventions
- Spinal Vascular Procedures
- Embolization in life threatening bleeding
- MBBS from Calicut Medical College in the year of 2000
- DMRD from Calicut Medical College in the year of 2006
- MD from Calicut Medical College in the year of 2007
- PDCC (Interventional Vascular &Neuroradiology) from Sri Ramachandra MCARI, Chennai,2008
Research & Publications
- Histology of Thrombectomy Specimen reveals Cardiac Tumor Embolus in Cryptogenic Young Stroke – J Stroke Cerebrovasc Disc 2018 Apr;27(4):e70-e72. doi:10.1016/j.jstrokecerebrovasdis.2017.11.015. Epub 2017 Dec 13.
- Review of Applied Anatomy ,Hemodynamics and endovascular management of ectopic varices – Journal of Clinical Interventional Radiology ISVIR https://doi.org/10.1055/s-0041-1730868ISSN 2457-0214 Published online 2021-07-06
- Senior Resident – Dept of Radiodiagnosis & interventional Radiology (2008 – 2009) in Calicut Medical College
- Senior Lecturer – Dept of Radiodiagnosis & interventional Radiology (2010 – 2011) in Calicut Medical College
- Consultant Radiologist – Dept of Interventional & Diagnostic (2011- 2015) in Iqraa International Hospital & Research Centre
- Senior Consultant – Dept of Interventional Vascular & Neuroradiology (2015 to till date ) in BMH , Calicut
- Visiting Interventional Neuroradiologist & Asst Prof for DNB ( 2011-2017) In Aster MIMS , Calicut
- Visiting Interventional Radiologist (2011- 2017 ) in PVS Hospital , Calicut
- Senior Consultant – Interventional Radiologist in Meitra Hospital ( 2017 till date )
Awards & Recognition
- Secured 2nd Rank in Kerala PG Medical Entrance Exam, 2004
- Earned 1st prize in Bracco National Radiology Physics Quiz, 2005
- Earned 1st prize in National Radiology Quiz at IRIA National Conference, 2006 & 2008
- 25 plus Presentation’s in International, National & State level conferences and workshops.
Visit Our Facility
Our facilities are deployed with highly innovative world-class technology that is capable of transforming healthcare.
Visit Our Doctors
Doctors at Meitra are not only famous for their expertise, but their friendly and welcoming approach.
Welcome to India
Are you planning to visit Meitra? All the procedures are responsibly taken care of.