Dr. Naseer Ali
Dr Naseer Ali is a young, dynamic professional with 10 years of experience, specialized in treating people suffering with hormonal imbalances. He has done his MBBS and MD – General Medicine from Calicut Medical College and DM – Endocrinology from AIIMS, New Delhi.
- MBBS, MD, DM (Endocrinology, AIIMS)
- English, Malayalam, Hindi
- MBBS from Government Medical College, Calicut
- MD in General Medicine from Government Medical College, Calicut
- DM Endocrinology from AIIMS, New Delhi
- MIMS Calicut as Consultant Endocrinology (Feb 2011 – Oct 2018)
- Senior Resident in the Department of Endocrinology at AIIMS, New Delhi (July 2007 – June 2010)
- Good Glycemic control at baseline successful Ramadan fasting in adults with Type 2 diabetes, published on Dec 2, 2018: D6, International congress of Endocrinology, Cape town South Africa
- Fulminant Type 1 diabetes occurring in a child in association with acute hepatitis A infection: case report and review of literature, published on Jun 2015: International Journal of Diabetes in Developing Countries
- Prevalence of Depression among Type 2 Diabetes Compared to Healthy Non-Diabetic control, published on Sep 2013: Journal of the association of physicians of India • September 2013 • Vol. 61
- Decreased autonomic modulation of heart rate and altered cardiac sympatho-vagal balance in patients with Cushing’s Syndrome; role of Endogenous Hypercortisolism, published on Dec 14, 2012, Neuroendocrinology
- Effect of Cushing’s syndrome – Endogenous hypercortisolaemia on cardiovascular autonomic functions published in Feb 2011: Auton Neurosci. 2011 Feb 24;160(1-2):99-102. Epub 2010 Dec 22.
Visit Our Facility
Our facilities are deployed with highly innovative world-class technology that is capable of transforming healthcare.
Visit Our Doctors
Doctors at Meitra are not only famous for their expertise, but for their friendly and welcoming approach.
Welcome to India
Are you planning to visit Meitra? All the procedures are responsibly taken care of.