Dr. Nikhil K V
Dr.Nikhil KV, Associate Consultant – Orthopaedics at Meitra Hospital, is an efficient Orthopaedic doctor and an integral part of Centre of Excellence for Bone and Joint Care. Having studied at various prestigious institutions in India, Dr Nikhil has worked for many renowned hospitals prior to joining Meitra Hospital in 2019.
- MBBS, D.Ortho, MS, DNB, FNB
- MBBS from Thrissur Medical College, Thrissur (2000- 2006)
- Orthofrom Calicut Medical College, Calicut (2011)
- MSOrtho from Calicut Medical College, Calicut (2009 – 2012)
- DNB Ortho from National Board of Examinations (2013)
- FNB Spine from Ganga Medical Centre and Hospitals, Coimbatore (2016-2018)
- Senior Resident, Orthopaedics at Calicut Government Medical College (July 2012 – Jan 2013)
- Senior Resident, Orthopaedics at DM WIMS, Wayanad (Feb 2013 – Jun 2013)
- Senior Resident, Orthopaedics at St. Joseph’s Hospital, Choondal (July 2013 – Dec 2013)
- Senior Resident, Orthopaedics at Travancore Medical College, Kollam (Jan 2014 – Aug 2015)
- Senior Resident, Orthopaedics at KIMS Kochi (Sept 2015 – Mar 2018)
- Fellow – Spine Surgery at Ganga Medical Hospital, Coimbatore (Apr 2016 – Apr 2018)
- Spine Surgeon, Orthopaedics at Baby Memorial Hospital,Calicut (May 2018 – June 2018)
- Consultant – Spine Surgery at IQRAA Hospital, Calicut (Aug 2018 – Sept 2019)
Areas of Interest
- Minimally invasive spine surgery
- Endoscopic spine Surgery
- Spine Deformity Correction
- Complex spine Surgery
Visit Our Facility
Our facilities are deployed with highly innovative world-class technology that is capable of transforming healthcare.
Visit Our Doctors
Doctors at Meitra are not only famous for their expertise, but for their friendly and welcoming approach.
Welcome to India
Are you planning to visit Meitra? All the procedures are responsibly taken care of.