Here, in Meitra, we have one of the few comprehensive rehab centres managing these complexities from ICU to community, all integrated under one roof. With individualized treatment plans, we aim at restoring health and ability, in minimum possible time. Mostly, there will be small bottlenecks in road to recovery, which, if appropriately managed, will lead the patient to near normalcy. Specific rehab goals are assigned at the outset and the whole team works in tandem to achieve that. With State-of-the-art equipment and facilities, the centre is considered to be one of the best Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Centres in the region.
Dr. Noufal Ali
Dr Noufal Ali, an alumnus of All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi, believes in comprehensive rehabilitation strategies effectively using all the up-to-date advances in the field, along with coordinated teamwork.
A renowned physiatrist, he is an expert in neurorehabilitation and interventional physiatry, who keeps himself abreast and updated in his field of medicine, treatment techniques and clinical protocols. He is a double gold medallist and a speaker in State and National Conferences.
- MBBS, MD, DNB (PM&R)
- Neurorehabilitation (Stroke, Brain injury, Spinal cord injury, Peripheral neuropathy)
- Interventional physiatry (done under USG guidance)
- Regenerative medicine (PRP and Prolotherapy
- Sports Injuries management
- English, Malayalam, Hindi
- MBBS from Govt. Medical College, Calicut
- MD from AIIMS, New Delhi
- DNB from National Board
- Observership In Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
- Observership in CMC Vellore
- Registrarship in AIIPMR, Mumbai
- Specialist in BMH, Calicut
Awards & Recognitions:
- Gold medallist in DNB examination, 2018
- Gold medallist for best research paper at the national level in IAPMRCON, 2018
- Member of International Medical Sciences Academy
- International Society of Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
- Member of Indian Association of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Research & Publications:
- Isolated unilateral hypoglossal nerve palsy: a delayed sequel of covid-19. (Journal of Case Reports 2021; 11(2): 110-112)
Visit Our Facility
Our facilities are deployed with highly innovative world-class technology that is capable of transforming healthcare.
Visit Our Doctors
Doctors at Meitra are not only famous for their expertise, but for their friendly and welcoming approach.
Welcome to India
Are you planning to visit Meitra? All the procedures are responsibly taken care of.