Dr. P. Roy John
- MBBS, MS in General Surgery, Mch Urology, Fellowship in Renal transplant, Robotic Surgeon
- Renal Transplantation
- Uro oncology
- Endo Urology
- MBBS – Kerala University, India in 1998
- Ms General Surgery – MG University, India in 2003
- Mch Urology – MG University, India in 2007
- Fellowship (Renal Transplant Surgery)- Medanta Kidney and Urology Institute, Medanta-The Medicity, Gurgaon, Haryana , INDIA
- Robotic surgery training from Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, USA
Awards & Recognition
- Best out-going student in MS General Surgery Post Graduate Exam 2002 conducted by M G University, Kottayam, Kerala, India.
- First Prize for Prof Ravishanker Uroradiology Quiz Competition conducted by South Zone Urological Society of India at Trivandrum.
Memberships & Certifications
- Member of Urological association of Kerala
- Member of South Zone Urological Society of India
- Life member of Indian Medical Association
- Member of Indian Society of Organ Transplantation.
Research & Publications
- Colour Doppler ultrasonographic location of the Bulbourethral Artery, and its impact on surgical outcome. BJU International 96 (4), 624-628
- Vesicocutaneous fistula arising from a bladder diverticulum. Indian J Med Sci 2005;59:265-267
- HOD & Senior Consultant Urologist, Medical Trust Hospital, June 2018 to Oct 2021.
- Consultant Urologist, Aster Medcity, Kochi, Sept 2016 to May 2018.
- Fellow in Renal transplant surgery in Medanta Kidney and Urology Institute, Medanta the Medicity Gurgaon, India from Jan 2015 to Jan 2016.
- Consultant Urologist in Lourdes Hospital Kochi, India from May 2008 to Jan 2015
- Consultant Urologist in Century Hospital, Chenganur, Kerala, India from 12-7-2007 to 31- 4 – 2008
- Assistant Professor in Dept. of Urology, Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church Medical College, Kolenchery, Kerala, India from 16-4-2007 to 30-6-2007,
- Specialist Registrar in Urology from 2003-2006, Department of Urology, Medical College, Kottayam, Kerala, India.
- Lecturer (Senior Registrar) in Department of General Surgery in Government Medical college, Kottayam, Kerala, India for a period of 6 months in 2003
- Resident in the Department of Surgery Government Medical College, Kottayam from the year 2000 to 2003.
- Medical officer in a Christian Mission Hospital Bhavanipatna, Kalahandi District, Orissa, India for 6 months.
Visit Our Facility
Our facilities are deployed with highly innovative world-class technology that is capable of transforming healthcare.
Visit Our Doctors
Doctors at Meitra are not only famous for their expertise, but for their friendly and welcoming approach.
Welcome to India
Are you planning to visit Meitra? All the procedures are responsibly taken care of.