Dr. Poornima Narayanan
Dr. Poornima Narayanan completed her MBBS and MD (General Medicine) from Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore (Manipal University), and DM Neurology from the prestigious Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute of Medical Sciences and Technology. She has multiple publications to her credit and has presented papers at various national and international conferences.
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Registrar, Internal Medicine- Global Hospitals, Mumbai (June 2016-December 2016)
- Senior Resident, Neurology- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute of Medical Sciences and Technology (January 2017- December 2019)
- Consultant Neurologist- Malabar Hospitals, Kozhikode (January 2020- September 2020)
- Travel bursary award for platform presentation at the 33 rd International Epilepsy Congress (ILAE), Bangkok, 2019
- Best Star Award Paper- Second prize at ECON 2019 (20 th Joint Annual Conference of Indian Epilepsy Society and Indian Epilepsy Association), Delhi, 2019
- Second best Oral Paper Award at the Kerala Association of Neurologists (KAN) Midterm meet, Kochi, 2018
- Best Oral paper award at 42 nd Annual Conclave of Research Society for the Study of Diabetes in India (RSSDI), Bengaluru, 2014
Visit Our Facility
Our facilities are deployed with highly innovative world-class technology that is capable of transforming healthcare.
Visit Our Doctors
Doctors at Meitra are not only famous for their expertise, but their friendly and welcoming approach.
Welcome to India
Are you planning to visit Meitra? All the procedures are responsibly taken care of.