Dr. Rayeez Rasheed
An amalgam of compassion and zeal, Dr Rayeez Rasheed has clinical experience in Urology and Renal Transplantation for 5 years. With ample exposure and knowledge in managing a spectrum of urology cases, he is proficient in the fields of endourology and renal transplantation. He is experienced in open surgeries, minimally invasive procedures, endourological procedures and emergency procedures. He is credited for meritorious performances in numerous National, Zonal and State conferences, and has commendable publications in his name. In addition, he is a member of several urological associations. He zestfully strives to provide the best care to all.
- MBBS, MS, MCh (Urology)
- Stone disease
- Reconstructive surgeries
- Andrology & Infertility
- Renal Transplantation.
- English, Malayalam, Hindi
- MBBS: Govt Medical College, Kozhikode, Kerala (2008)
- MS General Surgery: Govt Medical College, Trichur, Kerala (2014)
- MCh Urology: Govt Medical College, Kozhikode, Kerala (2019)
Memberships and Certifications:
- Urological Society of India
- Urological Association of Kerala
- Association of Southern Urologists
- Life member of Indian Medical Association
- NRHM Doctor, Government Health Services, Kerala (December 2008 to February 2010)
- Junior Resident in Department of General Surgery, Government Medical College, Thrissur (July 2011 to July 2014)
- Consultant surgeon managing emergency casualty cases as well as elective surgical cases, Government Medical College, Thrissur (July 2014 – December 2015)
- MCh Resident (Academic) in Department of Urology, Government Medical College, Kozhikode (August 2016 – August 2019)
- Assistant Professor Bonded Service in Urology Department with exposure to renal transplantation surgery, endourology, uro-oncology and andrology, Government Medical College, Kozhikode (August 2019 – October 2020)
- Consultant Urologist with adequate exposure in endourology, andrology and uro-oncological procedures, PVS Hospital, Kozhikode (August 2019 till date)
- Consultant Urologist in Meitra Hospital (October 2020 till date)
Awards and recognitions:
- Presented a poster on “Primary leiomyosarcoma of kidney: an infrequent conclusion” in USICON Jaipur 2018
- Presented a paper on “Association of prognostic inflammatory markers with renal cell carcinoma characteristics” in USICON Bhubaneshwar 2019.
- Presented a paper on “Impact of Radical Nephrectomy on Renal Function in patients with Renal Cell Carcinoma” in SZUSICON Wayanad 2018.
- Presented a poster on “Mixed Adenocarcinoma and Neuroendocrine Prostate cancer : An infrequent conclusion” in UAK Bekal 2017.
- Presented a paper on “Predictive Value of Inflammatory Markers in determining urethral stricture after transurethral resection of prostate” in UAK Thrissur 2018.
- Won the prize in Quiz and debate in UAKON 2018
- Laparoscopic Adrenalectomy for a Giant Adrenal Cyst – a case report-Calicut Uro Club August 2018.
In addition, he has presented articles and discussions in print as well as audiovisual media.
- Impact of Radical Nephrectomy on Renal Function in patients with Renal Cell Carcinoma. Journal of Medical Science And clinical Research, 6(11).
- Predictive Value of Inflammatory Markers in determining anterior urethral stricture after transurethral resection of prostate. Journal of Medical Science And clinical Research, 7(9)
- Metabolic Syndrome & Carcinoma Prostate: Association Of Abdominal Obesity, Insulin Resistance, Hyperlipidemia And Diabetes Mellitus In Carcinoma Prostate”, ijmhs, vol. 10, no. 12, pp. 1411–1414, Dec. 2020.
- M. S dissertation: “A new scoring system for early diagnosis of Acute Appendicitis using physical signs, Ultra sonogram and leucocytosis”
- M. Ch Dissertation: “Association of prognostic inflammatory markers with renal cell carcinoma characteristics”.
Visit Our Facility
Our facilities are deployed with highly innovative world-class technology that is capable of transforming healthcare.
Visit Our Doctors
Doctors at Meitra are not only famous for their expertise, but for their friendly and welcoming approach.
Welcome to India
Are you planning to visit Meitra? All the procedures are responsibly taken care of.