Dr. Rohit Ravindran
Dr. Rohit Ravindran is a young, dynamic, Gastrointestinal surgeon, with more than 8 years of experience in the field. He completed his MBBS in 2000 and MS in General Surgery in 2006, from Calicut Government Medical College. He was awarded the Diplomate in National Board of General Surgery in 2007. He got his training under world’s one of the leading minimally invasive surgeons. Prior to joining Meitra Hospital, he worked at MIMS, Calicut, as a consultant and was part of the team which performed complex gastrointestinal surgical procedures including a successful liver transplant program. He was also awarded the fellowship of minimally access surgery (FMAS). He is also a member of National Academy of Medical Sciences.
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Complex cholecystectomies
- Management of postoperative complications
- M S General Surgery – Calicut Government Medical College )2003 – 2006).
- Registrar Gastrointestinal Surgery – MIMS, Calicut (2006 – 2008).
- Diplomat in national board Gastrointestinal Surgery (GEM Hospital, Coimbatore (2008 – 2011).
- Consultant Gastrointestinal Surgery – MIMS, Calicut (2011 – 2017).
- Fellow MAS, MNAMS
Visit Our Facility
Our facilities are deployed with highly innovative world-class technology that is capable of transforming healthcare.
Visit Our Doctors
Doctors at Meitra are not only famous for their expertise, but their friendly and welcoming approach.
Welcome to India
Are you planning to visit Meitra? All the procedures are responsibly taken care of.