Dr Shaji K Ayillath
A renowned Surgical Oncologist with more than 8 years of clinical experience, Dr Shaji K Ayillath is an expert in Breast & Gynec Onco Surgery. He is one of the most sought-after Onco Surgeons in Kerala who keeps himself abreast and updated with all types of clinical developments in his field of medicine, treatment techniques and clinical protocols. He has a special interest in the field of Breast Oncoplastic Surgeries. He got trained under world renowned Reconstructive Surgeon Dr. Venkat Ramakrisnan of Essex, UK and has performed the first ever Hybrid Silicon Implant Reconstruction for Carcinoma Breast in Kerala .
- MBBS from Calicut Medical College, Calicut
- MS in General Surgery from Calicut Medical College,, Calicut
- DNB in General Surgery
- Fellowship in Surgical Oncology ,Amritha Institute of Medical Sciences , Kochi
- English , Malayalam , Hindi
Awards & Recognition
- Won the best poster award in Surgeons State Conference, 2005. Published paper in Plastic Surgery Journal in 2009. (Co. author)
- Done Articles, Talks etc. in both Malayalam and English in Print &Audiovisual media.
- Junior Resident, Dept of General Surgery, Calicut Medical College
- Registrar, Dept of Surgical Oncology, Apollo Cancer Centre Hospital, Chennai
- Fellow, Dept of Surgical Oncology,AIIMS , Kochi
- Consultant, Dept of SurgicalOncology, WelcareHospital, Kochi
- Asst Professor &VisitingConsultant, Govt MedicalCollege, Kochi
- Breast &OncoSurgeon , VMC , Kochi
- Consultant Surgical Oncologist, Lakshmi Hopsital , Kochi
- Consultant Surgical Oncologist, PVS Hospital, Calicut
- Consultant Surgical Oncologist,Baby Memorial Hospital , Calicut
Research & Publications
- Published paper in Plastic Surgery Journal in 2009. (Co. author)
Visit Our Facility
Our facilities are deployed with highly innovative world-class technology that is capable of transforming healthcare.
Visit Our Doctors
Doctors at Meitra are not only famous for their expertise, but their friendly and welcoming approach.
Welcome to India
Are you planning to visit Meitra? All the procedures are responsibly taken care of.