Dr. Ticini Joseph
Dr. Ticini Joseph has over 4 years of experience in complex brain and spine surgeries with a special interest in brain tumours, endoscopic brain surgeries and pediatric brain and spine surgeries.
Her areas of expertise include minimally invasive surgeries for hydrocephalus in the pediatric age group, pediatric brain tumours and epilepsy surgeries. She is proficient in the management of birth anomalies affecting the brain and spine and pediatric traumatic brain injury.
Having completed her basic medical training from Ukraine (MBBS), she obtained her super speciality training from Chennai (DNB Neurosurgery at Apollo Hospitals, Chennai) and further underwent Fellowship training in Pediatric Neurosurgery from Kerala (Amrita Hospital, Kochi).
She has various publications to her credit and is an active member of National and International Pediatric Neurosurgical Societies. She is also a core member of the Spina Bifida Foundation of India.
- MBBS, DNB (Neurosurgery), Fellowship in Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Minimally invasive/ endoscopic brain surgery for brain tumours and hydrocephalus
- Neuro oncology: posterior fossa tumours and complex skull base and hemispheric tumours with intraoperative monitoring
- Spine surgery: tumours of the spinal cord or nerves. Spinal dysraphism surgery with intraoperative monitoring.
- Surgical management of Complex hydrocephalus and congenital malformations of the brain and craniosynostosis.
- Senior Registrar – Department of Neurosurgery– Apollo Hospitals, Chennai, March 2017- Jun 2017
- Senior Registrar (Fellow in Paediatric Neurosurgery) – Department of Neurosurgery, Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi- 2017-2018
- Junior Consultant Neurosurgeon – Apollo Children’s Hospitals, Chennai – 2018-2021
Visit Our Facility
Our facilities are deployed with highly innovative world-class technology that is capable of transforming healthcare.
Visit Our Doctors
Doctors at Meitra are not only famous for their expertise, but for their friendly and welcoming approach.
Welcome to India
Are you planning to visit Meitra? All the procedures are responsibly taken care of.