Mr. Sumesh M Suresh
Mr Sumesh M Suresh is specialized in avoiding Foot Amputations among Diabetic patients using modern and advanced technology & practical skills. A good team player who trained under renowned Podiatric Surgeons like Dr Arun Bal (Father of Indian Podiatry), Dr Ajith Varma, Dr Narendra Varma (AIMS, Kochi), Dr K R Suresh, and Dr A S Vinaya (JIVAS, Bangalore)
Diabetic Foot and wound care
- Practiced in “Diacare Diabetics Centre, Kannur with Dr Sabeer and Dr Prasanth M ( Endocrinologist )
- Worked with project “ The Heal – Net worked podiatry clinics “ by Bridge way International Medical Systems , Dubai
- Practiced in “Tely Medical Centre, Thalassery with Dr Harikumar ( Orthopaedician )
- Practiced in “ Koyili Hospital , Kannur” with Dr Suresh V ( General Surgeon ) & Dr Haneef ( Diabetoogist)
- Practiced in “ Dhanalakshmi Hospital “, Kannur ( NABH Accredited Hospital ) with Dr Moidhu M ( Diabetologist )
- Presented the scientific paper in 2019 DFSI con ‘MS shoelace suturing technique.’
- Presented the scientific paper in 2011 DFSI con ‘The impact of Honey dressing in diabetic wounds.’
- Published a lot of articles in the local language.
Visit Our Facility
Our facilities are deployed with highly innovative world-class technology that is capable of transforming healthcare.
Visit Our Doctors
Doctors at Meitra are not only famous for their expertise, but their friendly and welcoming approach.
Welcome to India
Are you planning to visit Meitra? All the procedures are responsibly taken care of.